Though I know that money cannot buy happiness, there are many things that would make me happy that I do not have because of a tremendous lack of money. Here are the things I would do if I did (though I'm not sure they would actually make me happy, it's fun to think about it):
1) Donate money to my very poor school district.
2) Buy produce from a farmers' market instead of the dollar store.
3)Take a VAcation instead of a STAYcation.
4) Buy Luke plane tickets to see his family in Oz every month instead of every 2 years.
5) Drink beautiful wine instead of two-buck Chuck (ok that one would definitely make me happier)
6) Pay off my mortgage.
7) Buy a house with a yard and a garage.
8) Buy Luke a new car.
9) Eat dinner at Flemings.
10) See live theater in the city.
11) Take more dance classes, yoga, Bar Method, and join a pool club.
12) Get my mother a housekeeper.
13) Get Hazel a little doggie friend.
14) Buy Luke a Kegerator and more beer brewing equipment.
15) Dye my hair.
16) Throw away all coupons, even the ones Grandma sent me.
17) Fly Luke's mum here once a month.
18) Hire a personal trainer.
19) Go to culinary school.
20) Do pro-bono consulting work for families with children with autism.
21) Get Luke a new barbeque.
22) Buy Luke a boat.
23) Sail around the world.
Hey a girl can dream, can't she?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment